Tuesday 2 August 2011

Radio Silence

The beauty of being too busy to update my blog.
Here are just a few previews of what I have been up to over the last few months:

OBSCURE COUTURE

I met the Ladies Obscure a couple of months ago back after being asked to model their AMAZING Diffusion Collection, I have completely fallen in love with both of them!

Jenn & Lyndsay - Coolest Ladiez in Town.
"Image by StyleScanner.com"

Myself Modelling Diffusion Collection - Photography by Liam Dickson Make-Up by Kaeleigh Wallace
They created an amazing set for us to GO WILD on! Kaeleigh Wallace was the make up artist for the day, I was completely blown away by her outrageous make-up skills, this lady is seriously talented!  With pizza and wine to keep us going, lots of fun was had!

I was also invited back to The Barras for an outdoor shoot with the girls for ASOS Marketplace which was also lots of fun, the ballsy men of the Barras sure tested my modelling skills.
Working alongside Rachel Monaghan & The very beautiful Lauren Andrew and with Derrick Argent taking the photos another fun day of Obscurity was had.

Nicole, Rachel & Lauren @ Obscure Couture HQ
Me & My New Fella :) Behind the Scenes at OC for ASOS Marketplace

I cant wait to work with these amazingly talented ladies again. Love To Ya <3
www.obscure-couture.com
https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/obscure-couture/collection#pgno=1&pmin=50&pmax=220&pgsz=200

More photos to come...

THE POKEY HAT

I recently worked with Miss Jennifer Welford for her Gorgeous Vintage Website, The Pokey Hat.
I had so much fun working with Jennifer and her team and cant wait to work with them all again in only a weeks time.
Jennifer has been a great support to myself with my modelling and she has come to be someone that I respect very much. She works very hard at what she does and she is always willing to help out others, very inspiring lady.

Photography by Brian Hayes
Make Up by Natasha Dardas

Photography Brian Hayes
Make Up Natasha Dardas
Jennifer was also very kind in letting me borrow some of her beautiful dresses to wear for a Charity Calendar Project that I am currently working on.

More photos on their way...

LOVE YESTERDAY

Another Amazing little lady I have come to work for Miss Lauren McNairn for her very lovely up and coming online shop 'Love Yesterday'
I came to work with Lauren after being asked my Garry Maclennan to model some of Laurens beautiful vintage dresses.


Photography by Garry Maclennan
Make Up by David Farguhar
Stylist Lauren McNairn @ Love Yesterday
Assistant George Milne

Working with Lauren was very laid back and lots of fun, our first shoot was product shots for the new Love Yesterday website and the next shoot was very styled and lots of fun.
With an Amazing team We shot some gorgeous vintage fashion at Cushion and Cake and then off to the Majestic Launderette for some 1950's glam!
Lots of yummy cake was eaten and fabulous dresses worn!
Lauren also very kindly bought me a beautiful necklace and vintage sailor dress which I am over the moon with. I hope to come to work with Lauren again in the near future for some future projects!

More photos to folow...

MODEL DAY AT ARC PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIO - PRESTON

So I had been in talks with Mr Adrian Crook about a possible Model Day at his lovely studio in Preston, We decided to advertise it and see how many bookings I would get. Well I got booked out within two days so we decided to have a nice big model day at the studio.
Having done a model day before in Manchester and it going so well I was keen to get another one set up.

The photographers who attended:
Rajdeep Sandhu
Donald Gibbs
Chris Hobday
Anthony Dudley
Paul Higham
Adrian Boardman
Derek Clarkson
Alister Wright
Adrian Crook

A very fun and productive day was had, I even got the chance to shoot with Adrian himself and we had a ROCKING shoot!


Photos by Adrian Crook
More to Come...


PROJECT BEL ANGE

On the 9th of May 2011 my very long awaited beautiful baby niece 'Kienna' was born, she was my big sisters second baby and we were all so excited to meet her, including her 2 year old big sister 'Caidah' who couldnt wait to be a big sister.



We very sadly lost baby Kienna the very next day after a heartbreaking delivery, Baby Kienna had been born double breached and so her brain was starved of oxygen and there was nothing more doctors could do for her. We all stayed by Kiennas side until the very end, holding her hand and stroking her face while all our future hopes and dreams for her were shattered.
We had a beautiful Angel Service for Kiennas funeral and my amazing family have all managed to stay strong and pull through.
All we have left of Baby Kienna is a picture or two and after recovering from the shock of the tragedy I decided to throw myself into charity work for SANDS, the Stillbirth And Neonatal Death charity.
I completed the walk for Scotland in July alongside my mum and my brave big sister raising £400 for the charity.
I am now putting together a beautiful Angel Themed Calendar In Memory of my Beautiful Niece Kienna and to raise money for SANDS.
The Calendar is titled 'Bel Ange' which means 'Beautiful Angel' in French.
This is something that I am putting my heart and soul into and dedicating a lot of my time to as it means the absolute world to me.

Miss Gillian Gamble has very kindly offered to shoot the whole calendar for me which is absolutely amazing as I adore Gillians work and its perfect for the calendars theme.
We have shot the first month for the calendar so far which will be May, Kiennas special month.
The models for May were myself and Kiennas big sister Caidah.

Jennifer Welford at The Pokey Hat let me model her beautiful peach floaty dress and David Farquhar
showed up to do my make up and hair for the photoshoot.
Caidah was the perect model, Gillian was the perfect photographer and the photos were exactly what I was hoping for.






Only 11 more months to shoot...
Baby Kienna Forever In My Heart.


OLIVIA HALVORSEN PHOTOGRAPHY

I was recently contacted by Olivia Halvorsen, A Documentary Photographer who wanted to get some fashion shots done, we shot on a beautiful summers day at Kip Marina and this is the results.





Olivia was amazing to work with and Debbie Slater did an Amazing job on the make up.
I hope to work with these ladies again.

That will do until I find some more time to update y'all.
Peace & Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment