Wednesday 11 January 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year Ladies & Gentlemen!

Well its been over a month since I updated and have I got news for you!

I spent the beginning of December in EGYPT and had THE most amazing time ever. It was such a great way to end a very hard year and it was just what I needed.
When I left Glasgow it was heavy snow and I got off the plane in Egypt to desert HEAT.




I spent lazy days by the pool and tore up the Sinai Desert in a Sand Buggy whilst at home they had hurricane weather.
Christmas & New Year was spent with my amazing family as we said goodbye to the hardest year of our lives, a year that changed our lives forever.

Baby Kienna I will never forget you.


Bel Ange Calendars arrived on Christmas Eve and I am SO THANKFUL to everyone who helped me to create this:

Gillian Gamble

Jennifer Welford @ The Pokey Hat
Carolyn Baxter @ Carolyn Couture Dresses
Jennifer Coyle & Lyndsay Pagan @ Obscure Couture
Kate @ Lilly Belle Accesorize

David Farquhar
Emily Campbell
Yvonne McNicol
Sian Lidgate

Lauren Jamieson
Layla Ferguson
Elliott Mackie
Stephanie Ramsay
Caidah Farrell
Elle McLaughlin
Lana McLaulghin

David Sams
Cushion & Cake Tearoom & Craft Gallery
Hairs & Graces Salon
Bliss Beauty Salon
Arches Cafe Bar

I could not have completed this project without the help of everyone mentioned here and I thank you from the bottom of my heart as this project means so much to me.
This project is dedicated to my sister Kirsty to honour the memory of her beautiful baby girl Kienna.
My sister is the bravest lady I have ever known, she has been so strong and she is such an inspiration to me.

Calendars are £5 each and all proceeds go to SANDS, the Stillbirth And Neonatal Death Charity.
We only have a few left.

Watch this space as there is MORE to come from Bel Ange.


Well there is no better way to start a year than appearing on VOGUE ITALIA!


Thank You to the only and only Adrian Crook and also to our Fairy Dress Mother
Jennifer Welford for helping to make this happen.

WHAT A START TO 2012!!


A lovely little story on Bel Ange was also published on the Just Proud Fashion Network



2011 MEMORIES






















Thanks for the Memories 2011. Now say hello to 2012!
I have a feeling this is going to be an awesome year <3

LOVE & LUCK TO ALL
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment